Place of work: Kraków
Job ID: DevOps/ENG/KRK/0317/CJ
- Have at least 3 years of proffesional experience
- Have experience with one of the UNIX scripting languages (e.g. Ruby,Python, Bash,Perl)
- Have experience in administration for specific technologies/systems such as UNIX, Midrange, Networks and Computer Operations
- Have production data center experience: firewalls, load balancers (F5), etc.
- Have knowledge of Linux systems administrator’s tools
- Have knowledge of SQL (querying)
- Have knowledge of IP networking
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
You get extra points for:
- Experience with tools like Zabbix, Puppet or Ansible
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux distribution
- Experience supporting uniquely developed systems in a hosted environment
- Designing complex hardware and software solutions for production and development
- Advising architecture, product development and production enviroments on technical hardware and software issues
- Developing, coding, testing and maintaining deployment/ automation scripts of a complex applications
- Developing, coding and testing of internal scripts and frameworks for performance/efficacy tests.
- Working in physical and virtual environments
- Administrating and maintaining multiple Linux Environments
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH