We’re seeking an experienced Program Manager with an excellent understanding of customer needs and can do attitude. He/ She will be responsible for facilitate, conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the program in cooperation with our managers. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player, able to work independently within a defined framework. He/ She should be able to work carefully, accurately and reliably with a proactive approach to the daily challenges.
- Responsible for understanding, communicating and clarifying the customer needs.
- Ensure projects that are part of the program are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Effective collaboration, team building and leadership with customer and our teams.
- Monitor and mitigate projects/program risks.
- Managing operational day-to-day relationship with customer.
- Work in partnership with program managers to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the projects required to support the program.
- Business trip: 2 days to Warsaw per week.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in leading and managing complex projects or programs (proven minimum 5+ years) with IT background.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Experience in support, develop, maintain project plans and to keep complex programmes on track in terms of timelines, budgets, KPIs and risks.
- Excellent experience in product development using Agile project management methods.
- Strong leadership capabilities with able to speak confidently to peer and seniors
- Used to taking initiative and a high confidence level.
- Experience in telecommunication industry.
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with able to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
- Attention to detail, and communication skills along with the ability to work well with others.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with head management a must.
- Can do attitude. You don’t use the word “can’t” very much.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).”
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH