Place of work: Warszawa
Job ID: IT/Spec/WAW/0517/CJ
You will be a good match if you:
- Open for temporary relocation to Paris (after 6 months you go back to Warsaw)
- Are holder of a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 year work experience in IT/Project support environment.
- Have excellent knowledge of Windows OS.
- Have excellent knowledge of information systems administration and networks.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent organization skills, ability to systematize and prioritize.
- Have strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Are fluent in English – knowledge of French is an additional asset
As a part of our team, you will:
- Provide high quality, professional and responsive support service to all users across the business on a range of different technologies, hence allowing them to complete their job seamlessly
- Support and train end users
- Manage the technical documentation where appropriate
- Be the technical operational referral of several Information Systems.
- Install, test and maintain desktop and servers
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and solve hardware/software faults
- Patch network and phones
- Monitor network efficiency including Internet bandwidth consumption level
- Install and maintain antivirus and anti-malware software
- Set up new users accounts and profiles and disable expired account in accordance with HR requirement
- Manage, monitor and troubleshoot network systems including Firewalls, switches and routers
- Manage monitor and troubleshoot different domains
- Manage monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory
- Manage inventory, stock and purchase of ICT equipment
- Manage/participate in infrastructure related projects
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream Sp. z o.o., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).”
intive is: SMTSoftware Services + BLStream + intive GmbH