You will be a good match if you:
- Own bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have software distribution/deployment experience/knowledge
- Have proven exposure and experience in large enterprise managed desktop and server environments
- Have advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, macros).
- Have solid documentation skills, including PowerPoint presentation skills to deliver a key message, advanced MS Office skills
- Have solid interpersonal skills, customer/stakeholder orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are important.
- Are able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Can work pro-activity in individual Book-of-Work management;
- Have knowledge of IT Service Management processes and IT Good Practice (e.g. ITIL). Certification would be an advantage.
- Very good command of English is a must
As a part of our team, you will:
- Take part in very interesting infrastructure project connected with software distribution
- Directly support Project Manager on all stages of project delivery, hence it is a great chance to be a part of innovative solutions and decision making process.
- Have a key goal of deploy new generation of operating system to global environment of +100k assets.
- Oversee and provide support to project tasks, will strongly collaborate with wide range of stakeholders from different IT divisions and be responsible for preparation of deployment plans, analysis and forecasts.