Senior Front-end Developer
Job ID: FRONT/SDEV/KAT/0219/CJ
You are a good match if you:
- Have 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience in a web environment
- Are experienced with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass, Compass) and XML, REST API
- Have experience working in Agile environment also an advantage including Scrum/Kanban, code review and concepts such as TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring and Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Have good communication skills, work well with others and can learn fast and implement new technologies quickly and effectively
- English – communicative (day to day interactions with customer)
- Have a proactive and customer-centric approach to problem solving
You get extra points for:
- Previous experience with Backbone & Marionette
- Knowledge about LESS & Bootstrap
- Scrum oriented approach
You will be responsible for:
- Development of the front-end user interface (custom engine for designing, compiling and viewing interactive forms)
- Integrating different sources of Data based on open and proprietary APIs
- Implementation of the UI based on UX wireframes delivered by the Product Owner
- Full and proper testing of code to ensure the highest levels of reliability and maintainability
- Contribution to standards and adherence to best practices around development processes and code quality including code documentation
You are kindly requested to include one of the following clauses in your application:
1.I hereby grant consent for the processing by intive Spółka Akcyjna of my Personal Data contained in the submitted documents for the purposes of present recruitment processes.
Simultaneously, I acknowledge and declare that I have familiarized myself and understood the content of “Information in the scope of processing of Personal Data for recruitment purposes realized by intive Spółka Akcyjna” https://www.intive.com/en/administration-of-personal-data
My declaration regarding granting consent has the character of voluntary, specific, conscious and explicit expression of will.
2.I hereby grant consent for the processing by intive Spółka Akcyjna of my Personal Data contained in the submitted documents for the purposes of present and future recruitment processes.