Welcome to Kalamba Games!
Join us as a Back End Developer and work closely with our team of front-end and back-end developers, game artists, math designers, testers and product managers.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Comarch, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Bettson, Bet365, Heineken and many more.
We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Game Development, Remote Games Server Platform, QA and Art.
We are searching for an seasoned professional to join our team. If “problem solver” is your second name then we are waiting for your application!
What you could expect?
- Working with Kubernetes, AWS, gRPC and Kafka on daily basis
- Java11, Spring Boot, Microservices only
Back End stack: MySQL, Java, Docker, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Cloud
What will you do as a Back End Developer in Kalamba Games and what it takes to become one?
- Architecting our RGS framework, in conjunction with our Lead Server Architect
- Designing the server side of our industry-leading promotional tools
- Integration with cloud services
- Development of new game servers with a fast-paced and eager new team
- Working with distribution partners to integrate our games and expand the company
- Java with min 3 years experience.
- Backend web development experience.
- Integration experience.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix systems.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Good English – both written and spoken
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Contract of Employment or B2B
- Employee Stock Options
- 26 days of vacation regardless of the seniority
- For each year at Kalamba Games you will get 1 additional paid time off to your vacation pool
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Game room and fully equipped kitchen with snacks and more 😉
At Kalamba, we know that small things can make a big difference. We want to make sure that every Kalambian has a sense of wellbeing and feels supported so that both work time and leisure time is all quality time.
We aim to be the greatest in what we build and what we do – every day. Whether we’re being agile by meeting changing needs with our games, disruptive by developing some of the industry’s first AI tools or having fun enjoying a partner event, we always want it to be the best that it can be, and for you to always have the opportunity to shine.
Kalambians thrive in a work culture that includes accountability, a commitment to career development, flexibility and – perhaps most importantly – time to have fun.
If that sounds like you, then let’s get the ball rolling for you to come and help us build the future of gaming!