Come and find your career at our Krakow Studio. We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Games, RGS Platform, QA and Art.
We’re a fun-loving, agile and fair team with a lot of experience who aim to disrupt the market via the use of industry leading technology.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Comarch, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Bettson, Bet365, Heineken and many more…
At Kalamba, we know that small things can make a big difference. We want to make sure that every Kalambian has a sense of wellbeing and feels supported so that both work time and leisure time is all quality time.
We aim to be the greatest in what we build and what we do – every day. Whether we’re being agile by meeting changing needs with our games, disruptive by developing some of the industry’s first AI tools or having fun enjoying a partner event, we always want it to be the best that it can be, and for you to always have the opportunity to shine.
Kalambians thrive in a work culture that includes accountability, a commitment to career development, flexibility and – perhaps most importantly – time to have fun.
If that sounds like you, then let’s get the ball rolling for you to come and help us build the future of gaming!
We are searching for a Game Tester to join our team.
As a Game Tester you will have an in-depth QA, technical and project expertise, and be driven to improve quality across designated game areas.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining manual test plans
- Executing manual and automated test plans
- Tracking, researching, reporting, and managing bugs in JIRA within our pipeline to ensure they are resolved
- Helping create and maintain test cases and other QA documents
- Providing qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability
- Assisting in re-creating problems reported from the field
- Collaborating across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion
- Monitoring execution of manual test cases and bug activity
- Evaluating and analysing test data for Products being tested
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required (experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage)
- You are passionate about everything QA and take pride in delivering high-quality software products
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Familiarity with bug tracking software
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Very good English – both written and spoken
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- 26 days of vacation regardless of the seniority
- Game room and fully equipped kitchen with snacks and more 😉
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.