Come and find your career at our Krakow Studio. We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Front End, Back End, QA and Art.
We’re a fun-loving, agile and fair team with a lot of experience who aim to disrupt the market via the use of industry leading technology.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Comarch, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Bettson, Bet365, Heineken and many more…
If you want to do amazing things every day in a fun, collaborative and open environment then read on and get in touch with us.
We are searching for a Game Tester to join our team.
As a Game Tester you will have an in-depth QA, technical and project expertise, and be driven to improve quality across designated game areas.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining manual test plans
- Executing manual and automated test plans
- Tracking, researching, reporting, and managing bugs in JIRA within our pipeline to ensure they are resolved
- Helping create and maintain test cases and other QA documents
- Providing qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability
- Assisting in re-creating problems reported from the field
- Collaborating across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion
- Monitoring execution of manual test cases and bug activity
- Evaluating and analysing test data for Products being tested
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required (experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage)
- You are passionate about everything QA and take pride in delivering high-quality software products
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Familiarity with bug tracking software
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Experience in leading small teams
- Very good English – both written and spoken
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 26 days of holidays
- Bike parking
- Individual learning space
- Chillout / Game room
- Large friendly and fully equipped kitchen
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.