Come and find your career at our Krakow Studio. We aim for our stack to be the best-performing in the industry across the key pillars of Game Development, RGS Platform, QA and Art.
We’re a fun-loving, agile and fair team with a lot of experience who aim to disrupt the market via the use of industry leading technology.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds and is gathered from multiple top firms such as: Cisco, Oracle, Comarch, Electrolux, WilliamHill, Bettson, Bet365, Heineken and many more…
At Kalamba, we know that small things can make a big difference. We want to make sure that every Kalambian has a sense of wellbeing and feels supported so that both work time and leisure time is all quality time.
We aim to be the greatest in what we build and what we do – every day. Whether we’re being agile by meeting changing needs with our games, disruptive by developing some of the industry’s first AI tools or having fun enjoying a partner event, we always want it to be the best that it can be, and for you to always have the opportunity to shine.
Kalambians thrive in a work culture that includes accountability, a commitment to career development, flexibility and – perhaps most importantly – time to have fun.
If that sounds like you, then let’s get the ball rolling for you to come and help us build the future of gaming!
We are searching for an experienced React Developer.
- Adding new and improving existing features in our portfolio
- Ensuring proper functionality and performance of our games
- Working with development team to create project delivery schedules
- Work individually as well as collaborate with the team to design, develop and test high quality games
- Help writing automated tests
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent OR relevant experience
- Experience with React (2+ year) is a must
- Familiarity with React workflows like Redux
- Ability to use Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Strong ability to write clean code and reusable components
Nice to have
- GitHub profile to see some contributions
- Test engines
- Basic understanding of Canvas API and WebGL
- Familiarity with Babel/Webpack
- React-PixiJS bridge
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Experience in games or casino games industry
- Good communication-and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork spirit
As a Kalambian working out of our Krakow Studio you will get the following benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Subsidized Sport Card / MultiSport
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- 26 days of vacation regardless of the seniority
- Game room and fully equipped kitchen with snacks and more 😉
If you want to be part of the next great success story, then contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling.