Who are you?
- Experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native – NICE-TO-HAVE
- Experience software engineering principles
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code
- In-depth understanding of ReactJS, Angular or other modern JS Framework
- Awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux)
- Practice in using ES2015+
- Passion for responsive web design and the multidevice web
- Interest in incorporating preprocessors in your practice
- Ability to work with workflow optimization tools like Webpack
- Experience in GIT
- Eagerness to learn, infuse feedback, prototype and enjoy iterative change
- Dedication to collaborate with Engineers, Project Managers, Designers and Clients
- Exceptional communication skills (at least in Polish and English)
- Salary range: 6000 – 9 000 PLN/GROSS
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology
- Assistance in achieving expert skills and clear objectives
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for training and international conferences of your choice (7000 PLN)
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!
Does this sound interesting?
The administrator of your personal data is Making Waves Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow (31-144) at ul. Adama Asnyka 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 000227000.
The personal data will be collected and processed through our career pages only for recruitment purposes only.
Your personal data will be kept in confidence and we will hold it as long as is necessary for the recruitment purpose and for a period not exceeding 2 years thereafter. Should you want your personal data corrected, updated, deleted, or restricted in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate technical and organizational security measures are taken and maintained to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data.