Are you a passionate .NET Developer? If so, we may have a job for you!
Who are we?
Making Waves is an IT consultancy that delivers software services, including web solutions based on ASP.NET. We create solutions for well-known organizations like FIFA, Intersport and Nordic Choice Hotels.
Our projects vary from relatively short ones (3-12 months) to longer ones that last several years. When we start a new project, we choose modern technologies. We do not maintain clunky systems with 10+ year old code-bases.
Check out our Technology Radar to see what we use on a daily basis.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of working experience as a .NET Developer
- You have a SOLID understanding of object oriented programming
- You are familiar with the .NET Framework and tools like Visual Studio, Git or other version control system
- You are able to communicate well in English, as we work closely with our colleagues from Oslo and Stockholm
- You are open-minded and keen on learning new technologies
- Experience with CMS and/or eCommerce solutions would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Experience with cloud solution like Microsoft Azure Cloud would be an asset but is not mandatory
- Salary range: 8 000 – 11 000 PLN/GROSS
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology
- Assistance in achieving expert skills and clear objectives
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- The possibility of developing your passions in interest groups
- An individual development plan and budget for training and international conferences of your choice (7 000 PLN)
- Language classes in English and Polish
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city center by the old town
- Possibility to visit Oslo and/or Stockholm, if you like to travel
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!
Does this sound interesting?
The administrator of your personal data is Making Waves Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow (31-144) at ul. Adama Asnyka 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 000227000.
The personal data will be collected and processed through our career pages only for recruitment purposes only.
Your personal data will be kept in confidence and we will hold it as long as is necessary for the recruitment purpose and for a period not exceeding 2 years thereafter. Should you want your personal data corrected, updated, deleted, or restricted in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate technical and organizational security measures are taken and maintained to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data.