MUGCO is a Silicon Valley team development company, and we are currently looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join a mature project in the US.
Pay scales: $5000-$6000
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Front-end Developer to join a mature US project in the digital advertising domain. This data project provides the largest data set available in the digital advertising ecosystem. The project utilizes an AI-powered semantic analysis engine to provide a holistic understanding of page content, meaning, and sentiment. By analyzing the relationship between words on a page, the content of a video, or in an app, ensuring appropriate classification.
• Create UI components all around our platform and integrate with backend API.
• Developing, testing, and debugging complicated problems.
• Interact with PM, QA, and support throughout the product lifecycle.
• Support our existing systems while striving to make improvements.
• Do code reviews.
Who’s the perfect match for us?
A person who is familiar with React and its advanced concepts and knows how to test it. A responsible developer and independent who likes to find missing details.
• Proven experience of a complete process of building and releasing a high-quality product.
• Understanding and ability to explain and demonstrate usage of algorithms.
• Experience with at least one test framework is a must.
Will be an advantage, but not necessary to have experience with the microservice approach, AWS cloud computing infrastructure (EC2, AWS Services, etc.) Knowledge of Node js. will be a plus.
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, sick days, and other social benefits
• Medical insurance, English courses, paid professional development courses, fitness access
• Flexible schedule: the balanced life of our employees is very important for us