Lots of responsibility right from the start
As a Consultant/Developer in the Information Management department, you’re going to deliver value to the projects from your every first day. We expect you to learn quickly and be responsible for your own deliverables from your first week. It requires a big drive to overcome such a steep learning curve, but you are not alone. You will work with some of the best consultants in the industry, who highly value knowledge sharing, feedback, and professional sparring.
The tasks are technical and analytical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
· Collecting and structuring data from various sources.
· Implementing the business logic on data for use in data models.
· Building statistical models for advanced analyses.
· Professional experience within the fields of data modelling, ETL development, data warehouse architecture, data visualization, data analytics, and statistical modelling.
· Professional experience with project teamwork, business needs analysis, customer facing, etc.
· Higher education with a focus on IT or a technical / scientific education, which has given you a foundation to understand and manage complex data.
· Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
· Quality and result oriented.
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
· Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
· ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or similar.
· Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
· Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
· Data analytics and mathematical modelling of data e.g. using Azure Machine Learning, R, Python is also appreciated.