Join one of Europe’s fastest-growing neobanks – Northmill Bank. What started as an idea to improve people’s financial life is now an industry-leading platform, where we daily are challenging the status quo.
We are a profitable product-company using technology to create relevant and intelligent products together with our customers.
Become our next partner-in-tech!
The scope of your role
As a FullStack Developer, you will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will develop advanced monitoring systems used in running operations in the AWS cloud environment.
You will have an impact on our applications by working closely with businesses and clients who use our banking products.
You will interact with other development teams, product and architecture to do your job. You will take part in the process of planning architecture and preparing technical tasks to deliver business value.
We are working in a cloud native environment. Previous experience with public cloud is not a must have, but will be a big advantage.
Who are you?
Obviously, you have a genuine interest in software development. But we think you’re a creative and curious person who likes to put your nose into other departments’ business, to gain more knowledge and learn new tricks. We think you have the same mindset as we do, and are ridiculously excited to read about the latest tech trends and are used to work in an agile environment. Because things change and happen fast, we must adapt quickly to new circumstances.
Like us, you might also love to write high-quality code and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on various solutions. Or inform us about any kind of problem that might occur. As you might have understood by now, we’re looking for a team player, because there’s no I in Team.
Since we are a multicultural neobank, English is the required language (except C#).
- 2+ years of commercial experience in creating web/desktop applications
- Experience developing applications using C#
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Willingness and interest to collaborate and work in a team
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS platform
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport – and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Referral Program
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks Northchill
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.