Become our next partner-in-tech, join Europe’s Newest Neobank, Northmill Bank. What started as an idea to improve financial life is now an industry-leading platform.
We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
The scope of your role
As an iOS Developer, you will be working with our experienced mobile team. You will be responsible for creating new functionalities for existing products and hands-on with planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding and development. Moreover, you will be in charge of taking part in the redesigning process and making changes to our code.
You will have an impact on our applications by working closely with businesses and clients who use our banking products.
You will interact with other development teams, product and architecture to do your job.
Who are you?
You are a creative, curious and proactive person with a genuine interest in software engineering. We hope you are not afraid to inform about problems and have your thoughts on various solutions.
We think you are a thorough, accountable and efficient person who is excited to make use of the latest tech trends to improve what we do.
You are a team player and used to work in an Agile environment.
Since we are a multicultural team English is the required language.
- Commercial experience in creating mobile applications, min. 3 years
- Knowledge of Swift 5, UIKit, Autolayout, RxSwift, Fastlane, REST API, Jira, Git, Bitbucket
- Testing experience (Unit Testing, TDD, BDD or other)
- Familiar with architecture patterns
- Having excellent communication skills
- Focused on teamwork
- Good English speaker (min. B2)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with hybrid solutions – Flutter, React Native
- Knowledge of Swinject, Firebase, Quick/Nimble
- Familiar with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure platforms
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport – and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Referral Program
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks, Northchill