What’s in it for you?
Be part of building a Swedish neobank aiming to improve everyone’s financial life, by offering relevant and personalized banking services built on intelligence.
We use the latest technology to develop safe, smart, and user-friendly products for our customers. They are the sole reason why we do what we do. We are a product company where technology is the driver to create smarter banking products. On a daily basis, we solve advanced challenges using cloud-based solutions, which we know have a real impact on the products and end-users. Over 50% of our people are working within tech.
The scope of your role
Challenging an entire industry and building a great company requires a lot of things. Guts, dedication, big visions, a mentality to get things done. Yet, there’s one thing that is more important than all of this – brilliant people. Just like yourself.
As our React Native Engineer you will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will develop modern banking applications for web, Android and iOS.
You will have a great impact on our products by working closely together with the business and our customers. We offer you an amazing workplace with a great work environment of brilliant and humble colleagues. You will learn tons of stuff, get inspired, and most likely feel challenged. We are a flat organization looking for people who are better than ourselves (and we’re damn brilliant). Northmill is a long-term player with organic growth and profitability since day one.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuine interest in software development.
Like us, you also love to write high-quality code and do not hesitate to share your thoughts on various solutions. Or inform about any kind of problem that might occur. As you might have understood by now, we’re looking for a team player, because there’s no I in Team. Since we are a multicultural neobank, English is the required language (except React Native).
- Experience in creating web/desktop applications
- Experience in developing applications using React Native
- Experience in React.js
- Willingness and interest to collaborate and work in a team
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Familiar with Web services/web API.
It would be amazing if you got:
- Experience in developing Android and/or iOS applications.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport – and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Referral Program
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks, Northchill
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.