This is you:
• Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and design principles behind a scalable application
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
• Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, open source contribution
• Experience of developing software for distributed data applications
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, REST
• Experience working within an Agile software development process, particularly Scrum
• Experience with source code management using GIT code repositories
• Self-reliant, proactive professional
Responsibilities at this position:
• Come up with best suitable technology and architecture for their tasks
• Implementation of data crawlers
• Contributing to selection of technology stack and architecture design for new tools
• Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business values of developed features
• Work closely with Data Analysts and Scientists to understand requirements & figure out how best to meet them
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
• Competitive base salary
• Stock options plan
• Medical coverage
• Flexible vacation policy
• Sport & Gaming events
• International and domestic gaming events trips
• International integration trips
• Remote days
• TAX advise & optimization of your paperwork
• Contract of employment or self employment
• Fruits and fully stocked fridge.
• If you are applying outside of Krakow, we can help you to relocate!
• Education reimbursement — learning is very important in our culture!
• We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars, and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
People development is key for us! Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
Get to know your colleagues better in our weekly events!