This person would helps assist the Dev/Ops team in Warsaw. This team is part of new Digital team supporting Global Sports Betting:
- Support international projects.
- Analysis of all complex database issues, provide temporary workarounds as well as ultimate solutions.
- Monitoring database performance, detection and resolution of performance bottlenecks.
- Development and maintenance of scripts and procedures for database backup/recovery.
- Data migration for DB2 upgrades.
- Performance analysis and optimization of SQL queries support for software application designers, developers and testers
- Design of layout of system data storage.
- Direct cooperation with internal and external customers.
- Database installations, upgrades, overall administration.
We are looking for a certified DB2 DBA, who has achieved the IBM Certified Database Administrator – DB2 for Linux UNIX and Windows certification. We need someone who is proficient as an Oracle DBA. Our Client has a mix of different databases but DB2 is the most important.
The other required skills are:
- PL/SQL scripting skill.
- RHEL Linux knowledge.
- Oracle DB administration knowledge.
- Java programming knowledge would be considered as a plus.
- Opportunities are for innovative, talented, passionate people who dream of becoming part of a fun and driven team that develops in a high energy environment.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- Participation in major international projects.
- Planning individual career paths.
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
- B2B or permanent contract.