Functions & Skills:
- Upload websites.
- Make existing applications compatible.
- Implement security measures.
- Working knowledge in designing for Mobile/Tablets.
- Build content and other intranet applications.
- Use animations and design graphics.
- Change applications according to new specifications.
- Knowledge of web development.
- Good graphics skills, an eye for colors.
- Familiarity with web development regulations.
- Be innovative and reliable.
Web developers must have received training in any of the following web technologies.
- Mark-Ups: HTML, HTML5, XML, XHTML, CSS and CSS3 (Advance Level)
- Web/Design Tools: Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding Web standards, responsive web and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products is a plus.
- Opportunities are for innovative, talented, passionate people who dream of becoming part of a fun and driven team that develops in a high energy environment.
- Creating a website used all over the world.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- International team.
- Participation in major international projects.
- Planning individual career paths.
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
- B2B or permanent contract.