We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. Is that you?
Then come and join our software engineering team that works on a real product, has a great atmosphere and is full of experienced people that you can learn from.
- Under general direction, develops, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Creates new ideas in order to improve application performance and stability.
- Control quality of coding and implementation of implemented solutions.
‘Must have’ skills:
- Good knowledge of C++ programming in UNIX/Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of database programming.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- 2 years of commercial C++ experience
- Boost libraries, MPL, object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Java garbage collector performance and tuning.
- Knowledge and experience of UNIX shell and scripting languages as well as Git version control system
- Knowledge and experience of database design and connection optimizing.
- Web technologies, XML, XSLT, jQuery, AJAX.
- Good knowledge of plain Java is a plus