General description: under general direction, responsible for conducting complex technical training courses for customers and/or employees in the use of multiple products. Interfaces with customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for course content. Administers assessments and evaluates student’s academic progress. Serves as a liaison with departments, divisions or teams to ensure existing training programs meet customer needs.
Duties and responsibilities: responsible for conducting complex instructor-led classroom and virtual classroom technical/products training courses for customers and/or employees in the application of complex situations for multiple products. Additional responsibilities include participation in maintenance of training curriculum and assistance in development of computer assisted training materials. Interfaces with customers and functional organizations to develop specifications for course content.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English, Polish and Russian.
- Other languages will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 1-2 years related GDS/CRS experience, preferably related experience GDS Products.
- Advanced computer software skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Previous training background preferred.