We offer you an opportunity to join Sabre DevOps Engineering team.
If you enjoy learning and working on real product, join us!
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP networking, HTTP, etc
- Good skills in scripting: Bash, Python etc.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps culture
- Knowledge of CM tool: Ansible Puppet, or Chef server configuration management
- Experience with branching strategies (GIT, SVN, other SCM tools)
- Experience using cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Familiarity with working on containerization-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift is an advantage
- Cloud Native Applications design patterns and best practices
- Experience completing automation projects, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Why it is worth working with us?
- Profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- Lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- Work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- Use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- Enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- Join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- Recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
You can send your application via link: