Full Stack / Drupal Software Developer – Travel Network Developer Experience
Sabre is a leading technology solutions provider to the travel industry. Our flexible, reliable, and scalable technology and data-driven solutions help our airline, hotel and travel agency customers grow their businesses and transform the traveler experience. They must find ways to increase their value by delivering travel solutions faster and more cost effectively than what is possible today.
We are always looking for bright and motivated technology professionals. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – Sabre is right for you! Come and help us to develop new technologies that enables new commercial models and a new way forward for the company. Join the team that is building Sabre’s strategic solutions to make travel better.
• As a part of a new Developer Experience team you will design, develop, code, test and debug new software solutions or enhancements to existing software using routine and/or advanced technology.
• Deliver and maintain production software.
• Work with solution management, customer support, technical writers, user experience teams, product teams and delivery teams to facilitate the design and delivery of quality APIs.
• Resolve customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Champion Developer Experience best practices model throughout the organization.
• Provide tools and solutions to automate and accelerate technical writers and service providers work.
• Support Travel Solutions APIs portal customization and simplify their adoption.
• Ability to work on both the front-end and the back-end portion of the application, familiar with all the layers of software development (API, security, user interface, database, networking, back-end services).
• Experience with Drupal modules installation and configuration.
• Experience creating custom and/or modifying existing Drupal themes, modules, forms, views, panels, core with HTML, CSS, module hooks, template.php.
• Knowledge of key Drupal APIs and Menu system.
• Proficient with Java language, Java EE technologies, and Spring Tool Suite.
• Experience with Git version control.
• Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with SOAP, REST API services.
• Knowledge of Web services, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and JSON.
• Commanding knowledge of Linux.
• Knowledge of Maven and the Maven build process.
• Aware of the modern software landscape: libraries, frameworks, tools.
• Basic understanding of networking, load balancing HTTP/TCP traffic flows.
• Java Application troubleshooting: Understand what a stack trace is and how to navigate logs created by a Java app.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience of working in Scrum teams.
• Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
• Be involved with the Drupal community and contributions, understand the naming conventions, CVS system and ideally have submitted some code or revisions, a module to Drupal.org.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) and Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity).
• Knowledge of cloud technologies and resource management (AWS, OpenShift)
• Understanding of test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD) practices, and experience with Junit/Unit Testing.
• Experience with Apache/Tomcat.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree highly preferred.
Minimum 3 years related experience.
Why it is worth working with us?
• profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System (Multisport)
• explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab (3D printer, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, Internet of Things devices, Access to quantum computer via IBM Cloud)
• lift your qualifications through wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
• no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
• recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
• use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees
You can apply via link: