Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
If you have interest in working in a fast-paced environment and willing to make an impact – identifying and attracting top IT talents in the market this is the job for you. We are bringing great people to a market-leading technology company, where they will develop innovative products within the travel business. As a team we constantly look for new ways of acquiring the best IT talent from the market, ensuring the unique candidate experience as well as work closely with the business to provide the best solutions.
Join our exciting adventure as key member of our in-house recruitment team!
• Partnering with IT Recruiter in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager to agree on delivery expectations and sourcing strategies
• Generating candidate pipeline, primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates
• Utilizing recruitment sourcing tools and social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success – LinkedIn recruiter, google, various networking sites, meet-up and beyond
• Handling verification and selection of applications
• Job advertising with close cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists
• Contributing to recruitment processes tracking and thus building data for analysis (updating internal database) and constant improvement of recruitment organization
• Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
• Leading IT market mapping projects
• Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
• 1-3 years of experience in sourcing for IT talents
• Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including the use of recruitment data base systems and social media such as LinkedIn
• Know-how of sourcing methods and platforms e.g. Boolean search, X-Ray search, GitHub, Stack Overflow will be a plus
• Prior experience in leading market mapping projects (nice to have)
• Background in recruitment (not essential)
• Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to details is critical)
• Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
• Be flexible and keen to learn – openness for new experiences and knowledge to broaden your IT market expertise
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Have a creative approach and can-do attitude
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.