Sabre Reaccommodation Manager delivers passenger recovery solution that enable pre-planning for anticipated small daily off-schedule flight operations as well as severe less-frequent disruptions. It enables multiple scenarios to be evaluated quickly and contributes to the vital operations in airline control center. Based on sophisticated optimization techniques, Reaccommodation Manager is designed to help with real-time planning.
We offer a position in a team of open-minded people, very good and collaborative work environment and interesting, dynamically evolving product.
We are looking for Java Software Engineer (Junior or Mid/Regular).
We look for someone who will:
• Be part of cross-functional SCRUM team.
• Contribute by adding new features to the product (both front and back-end).
• Improve testing framework and infrastructure.
• Improve application performance and quality.
What can you learn?
• Passenger Reaccommodation business
‘Must have’ skills:
• Relevant Java and programming skills
• Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
• Commitment to achieving project goals and a mindset to improve quality
‘Nice to have’ skills:
• Experience with single-page web applications
• Experience with RESTful Web Services, JMS technologies
• Experience with Spring Boot
• Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL
• Familiarity with Unix environment
• Knowledge about modern, Single-Webpage GUI's is a big plus
• Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing (Spock and/or Junit)
• Experience with:
functional and performance testing