We are looking for Program Manager to join the Customer Identity and Access Management team. Our team, with members in USA, UK and Poland, is responsible for building and maintaining business critical back-end applications, focused on user authentication and authorization. As Program Manager you will lead complex technology programs with responsibility for high level planning, program execution and delivery in a product oriented, distributed agile environment. Program Manager will drive IT initiatives in order to achieve the goals and strategic objectives of the organization. • Be responsible for organizing strategic programs and activities for whole organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. • Work in a complex enterprise-wide development environment supporting large programs by driving planning, timing and reporting to ensure delivery of program commitments • Coordinate and align efforts and schedules across matrix-managed teams and BUs • Support program planning and monitoring of objectives, scope, resources, budget, schedule, dependencies and reporting progress against objectives • Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved and risks mitigated • Lead the development of program-level governance and process documentation to ensure quality and transparency • Drive execution of plans and enforce accountability by key stakeholders.
• Proven experience in a lead project or program management role; preferably in large initiatives • Understanding of project management practices and project management knowledge areas • 3+ years related experience • Proven stakeholder management and strong relationship building skills • Knowledge of software development lifecycle and technical terms • Experience in working in Agile environment • Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience • Very good organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up Nice to have: • PMP and/or Agile Project Management certificates • Experience in using SDLC tools supporting Agile environment (Rally, JIRA etc.)
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.