Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
OFFER Managements team is looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer. We are in an exciting phase of Sabre’s evolution with Personalized offers with the announcement of Sabre Smart Retailing Engine and technology shift. OFFER is a core component in the NEW ecosystem that will be built as a high-scale, low-latency, high through-put component. We are looking for a strong Team Lead Engineer to lead/be Tech anchor for one of our teams that design, development and deploy critical component. If you think you have the right skills and mindset, come join us in this thrilling journey to create something that will be a big differentiator in the marketplace.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software.
- Be tech anchor/TL for one of dev teams
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Be part and lead discussion on tech panels, propose suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using advanced technology.
- Designs, builds and demonstrates prototype applications.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- REST/JSON and/or GRPC API
- Monorepository Sabre2
- Dependency management: Bazel
- Envoy load balancer
- Containers deployed on GKE
- IaaS (Terraform, Helm)
- Planned to use JWT, OKTA
- Minimum 6 year of hands-on C++ programming
- Experience in engineering for the cloud system in C++
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Deep knowledge in functional programming, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and systems architecture
- Strong experience in database systems with both relational and NoSQL stores
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Preferably in GCP
- Expert practical knowledge on Agile and Lean processes
- Experience in leading dev team/being tech anchor
- Excellent English/Polish communication skills
Nice To Have Skills:
- Offer domain knowledge
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.