Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Our team is responsible for Sabre Developer Portal (developer.sabre.com), that contains resources for over 500 APIs, including swagger schema, XML schema, WSDLs, workflows, release notes, how-to guides, live call capability. It is used by internal and external developers, including Sabre customers and prospective customers.
We are currently working on a new page design (React), improving the delivery process and overall customer experience. The dev team has end-to-end responsibility for the product, working software, quality, system ownership and deployments. We are looking for a team member who will join our team of 5 developers, QA, PM, and supporting architects as senior developer.
PHP Senior Software Developer
• Responsible for developing new software solutions or enhancements to existing software
• Works with Product Managers to understand software problems and solve them
• Participates in design, development, and delivery of the application, may also design, and build prototype applications
• Demonstrates knowledge of technical solutions
• Assures code quality and implementation according to coding standards on projects
• 3+ years of proven experience in IT software development
• 2+ years of experience in backend PHP development
• Solid knowledge of best programming practices and industry standards
• REST API knowledge
• Quality Assurance aspects awareness (Unit Tests, test automation)
• Ability to work in an agile team, proactivity
• Analytical thinking, positive energy, ownership of results, „can do” attitude
Nice to have experience:
• Experience with Drupal 8/9
• Experience with frontend testing (Cypress, React Testing Library)
• SQL databases
• Responsive Web Design
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.