Sabre Travel Solutions is seeking a leader to drive technical product management for our Intelligence Exchange (IX) portfolio of products.
The Principal Technical Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving future roadmap and long-term direction of IX platform. The Technical Product Manager will work closely with other IX product portfolio including IX Platform, IX Insights, IX Managed Services and IX Apps. The TPM will leverage their knowledge and experience of data and analytics, market trends, and strategies to collaboratively work with other groups such as technology, sales, engineering, delivery and professional services to make the IX platform a success.
In this role you will:
• Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
• Co-develop and drive the Intelligence Exchange product strategy, roadmap and the product backlog
• Work closely with customers and product managers to understands customer needs, expectations and how they use the IX product portfolio
• Work closely with Scrum teams to define and verify technical requirements and acceptance criteria for backlog items
• Define feature scope, outcomes and success criteria for testing and product acceptance
• Support product managers and technology leaders in evaluating technical options and assigning priorities
• Conduct feature demos and platform presentations
• Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general
• Assist architects in making recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
• Use application data to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
• Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems that are required to move the Intelligence exchange platform forward.
• Facilitate creation and maintenance of product documentation
• Provides consultation and hands on training of the IX platform about its usage and capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent
• 10 years of relevant experience with IT companies
• Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills at all levels
• Experience working in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment
• Experience working with developer, engineer, architect, and operation teams
• Resourceful, action-oriented individual who possesses a sense of urgency and knows how to overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion
Nice to have
• Solid knowledge of data & analytics principles
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud computing
• Thorough understanding of the IX platform and how airlines used it
• Travel industry experience in product management, delivery or business analysis