The Network Planning Solutions/Pricing & Revenue Mgmt TPM team is a highly skilled group, supporting multiple GPD scrum teams in partnership with Product Managers. This structure allows us to easily exchange knowledge, support each other (also through internal mentoring program + TPM Community) and streamline communication. As Technical Product Managers, we have specific yearly goals and work on common standards, and we’re crucial to enabling a robust development cycle. We’re looking forward having you in our group! Currently, we are recruiting for the NPS SM KR team. The team is developing and maintains Schedule Manager, Codeshare Manager, and Schedule Exchange (SM/CSM/SX all aka NPS Scheduling) which are part of wider NPS suite. SM/CSM/SX provides 80+ airlines a scheduling capability while allowing to maintain schedule feasibility, and publication capability to multiple downline systems. The existing application with Java SWING client is delivered both as hosted and on premise. There is an ongoing priority to migrate whole suite to web front served by micro services at backend - Schedule Exchange is the first part already in production. • Product subject matter expert (SME) inside scrum team • Interact with Product Management, Clients and Development Team to define detailed requirements and perform in-depth analysis of possible solutions • Understand, interpret and translate business requirements into necessary design and documentation • Preparation of scrum team stories and acceptance criteria • Performing backlog creation, refinement and prioritization • Creation and update of functional documentation • Acceptance/sign off of team stories at completion • Demos (internal or external, as needed) • Scrum ceremonies attendance • Evaluate technical options to solve customer problems and product gaps • Assistance in problem solving in both development and production environments • Product specifications and functional gap analysis • Partner with project team during CVT cycle and cutovers
• Familiar with applications of Operations Research to airline management generally, and/or network planning specifically • Experience in business analysis – prefer 8+ years • Excellent communications skills (in English) • Analytical skills – ability to analyze complex business operations and convert into tasks for the development team • Ability to quickly learn new areas within the Travel industry • Ability to work in international and multi-discipline team of professionals • Technical writing skills, documentation experience • Analytical and decisive - balance technical innovation, technical debt, ongoing support • Experience working in and leading Agile/Scrum teams • Experience with GDS and travel industry • Working knowledge of web services, XML, JSON, EDIFACT • Host systems knowledge – understanding of host commands • Experience working with diverse development team and applications
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.