Principal Technical Product Owner
Who we are
At Sabre we believe that travel can make the world a better place. Whether you travel to connect with your friends or family, go abroad to learn other cultures or for business – you connect with other people in a special way. We are looking for people who will help us improve the world by making travel more convenient and affordable.
Security Services Scrum teams are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle Customer Identity, Session and Access Management for Sabre’s customers across all Business Units. We deliver services and third-party products focused on user authentication, authorization and Customer Identity Management. Our applications are critical to the company, so stability is very important to us.
Whom we are looking for
We are looking for people dedicated to the work they do. Candidate’s ownership would be visible by taking initiative to ensure commitments are done, while maintaining quality and being accountable.
What you will be doing
Technical Product Owner communicates customer needs, technical and business requirements to the team. Help managing team’s backlog and support requests, prioritize them in agreement with product management commitments. According to product vision, accepts team’s work and provides input into release decisions in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Software engineering background
- Familiarity with development lifecycle processes.
- Good self-organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Big picture focused
- Experience with enterprise-level Product Management / Ownership
- Experience working in and leading Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience working with project tracking tools (Rally, Jira)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus