Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Java) We are currently looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with strong technical skillset to join our development team. The team is responsible for development, testing & support of GetThere product which is used by corporate customers worldwide. The goal of project is to deliver new functionalities as part of the existing robust solution for corporate travel agents to provide travelers with best-in-class service. We are focusing on bringing rich content and automation to current corporate travel agencies around the world. The candidate will develop, code, test and debug new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Will assist in development of software technical documentation, may create optimization programs to resolve problems. Candidate will work with the Team of skilled professionals, experienced in delivering complex software solutions. It will be a great chance to learn from more advanced colleagues, get familiar with the core GetThere products, as well as take part in the transformation to the Google Cloud Platform. • Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements • Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards • Ensure product quality (quality metrics and monitoring) • Improve existing automation tools and processes • Maintain and improve test environments setup • Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software • Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features • Work with the Team and internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze and write detailed defects • Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed
• 2+ years of related professional experience in software automation testing (writing and executing automated tests), Java • Hands on experience in Selenium UI automation required • Experience in Spring, REST JSON/XML, SOAP • Experience in relational databases • Experience with build & automation tools like Maven, Jenkins, and CI/CD practices • Experience in Unix/Linux • Knowledge of Unit Testing techniques • Experience in Version Control System (GIT preferred) • Good analytical skills • Good problem-solving skills • Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment • Experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools including JIRA and Rally
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.