The Senior Operations Research is part of the Operations Research (OR) team within Sabre Airline Solutions. The team develops and supports optimization components across several solution areas, including airline crew planning and scheduling, airport resource and operations and disruption management.
The OR team is looking for enthusiastic, motivated and innovative individuals to supplement our elite team of Operation Research experts. The Senior Operations Research:
- Designs, codes, tests and debugs complex optimization software using advanced OR technologies.
- Makes recommendations to improve the design and quality of OR engines and optimization components.
- Performs applied research and designs and develops new algorithms and methodologies.
- Master’s in Operation Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent degree. PhD preferred.
- Good programming skills in C++. Experience of ILOG CPLEX, Concert Technology a plus.
- Experience with UNIX and/or Windows development platforms, version control management systems, memory/performance/code profilers is preferred.
- Specific experience with linear and integer programming required; network flows, graph theory, column generation, and large-scale optimization desired.
- Works well in a team environment, participates in group design and brainstorming sessions.
- Interest and aptitude in reading published literature from academia and industry on latest tools & techniques, as well as an ability to translate them into practice.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- social benefit package – VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- a wide range of trainings and technical certification reimbursement
- comfortable office location and modern office space
- free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- attractive referral bonus
You can apply via link: