Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join the Customer Identity and Access Management team. Our team, with members in USA, UK and Poland, is responsible for building and maintaining business critical back-end applications, focused on user authentication and authorization.
The chosen candidate will be working on multiple Scrum teams as a Scrum Master primarily coaching, collaborating and leading the team towards successful project implementation. Will be responsible for facilitating communications, removing obstacles, keeping focus on priorities, cultivating positive team atmosphere, and driving continuous improvement to optimize team efficiency.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for establishing and ensuring the team is following the best Scrum practices. Should be able to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership as needed and drive the team to meet planned releases.
Senior Scrum Master
- Establish and ensure the team follows proven Scrum practices
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Collaborate with Product Owner on Roadmap Planning and priorities
- Collaborate with Delivery Manager, Technical Product Manager and Tech Anchor to refine backlog
- Plan the team Capacity for each sprint
- Clear roadblocks and obstacles
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burn down charts and other metrics.
- Coordinate customer demos as well as internal demos to enable learning and cross-training
- Enforce DoD and DoR of User Stories
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies, Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Familiar with Project Management and planning tools like jira and Rally
- Strong team player, able to work with distributed global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast paced environment
Why it is woth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus