We are looking for an information security and operations engineer who has experience in security infrastructure and security platforms in the infrastructure space. The right candidate will have proven expertise in operating and supporting large enterprise and/or service provider networks, working with internal customers to distill technical requirements from business requirements, and the quality of ownership to ensure that solutions are implemented accurately. The right candidate should be able to work cross functionally across IT and application teams to collaboratively build requirements, implement security features in environment, proactively identify, and resolve issues independently. We are looking someone who has the passion in technology, desire, and drive to deliver enterprise security solutions supporting our key initiatives and daily operations. The position will report to the Manager of Security Operations.
• Work with IT teams to understand business requirements, manage team resources, and deliver to meet Sabre’s project goals
• Implement configurations and security features on Sabre’s security platforms supporting the enterprise
• Proactively monitor the health of Sabre’s security platforms and engage the resources necessary to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Participate in on-call rotations of 24x7x365 support coverage of all security infrastructure
• Escalate issues as necessary to the Manager of Security Operations
• Engage other engineering and operations teams to maintain and enhance partnership