Senior Software Developer (Inventory Development team)
Inventory Development team is responsible for the development of CSS Inventory product. CSS Inventory is a mission critical high performance, scalable solution for 24X7 real-time transaction processing system that leverages cost-efficient open systems architecture to provide advanced inventory management for airlines. This Unix-based system connects to carrier’s reservation system and offers airlines a flexibility to deploy a range of inventory control methodologies. On top of support for revenue management techniques, it provides flexible and powerful rule engine to adjust/influence responses to suit business needs. The system is available not only as part of sabre hosted solution for airlines, but also as part of availability proxy solution for non-sabre hosted airlines. It is also flexible enough to be deployed on a stand-alone basis.
• Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
• Has good understanding of business application.
• Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
• Demonstrates software.
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
• May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
• May design and build prototype applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years
• Very good knowledge of C++ development in Linux environment.
• Very good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Very good knowledge of Design Patterns.
• Very good knowledge of Perl and Unix shell scripting.
• Good communication and team working skills
• Knowledge of Boost C++ Library
Why it is worth working with us?
•profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System (Multisport)
•explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab (3D printer, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, Internet of Things devices, Access to quantum computer via IBM Cloud)
•lift your qualifications through wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
•no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
•recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
•use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees
You can apply via link: