Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
OFFER Managements team is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer. We are in an exciting phase of Sabre’s evolution with Personalized offers with the announcement of Sabre Smart Retailing Engine and technology shift. OFFER is a core component in the NEW ecosystem that will be built as a high-scale, low-latency, high through-put component. We are looking for a strong SENIOR ENGINEER for one of our teams that design, development and deploy critical component. If you think you have the right skills and mindset, come join us in this thrilling journey to create something that will be a big differentiator in the marketplace.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using advanced technology.
- Designs, builds and demonstrates prototype applications.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Programming language: C++ 17
- Version control system: Sabre2 Git
- Messaging: GRPC GCP Pub/Sub
- REST/JSON and/or GRPC API
- Monorepository Sabre2
- Dependency management: Bazel
- Envoy load balancer
- Containers deployed on GKE
- IaaS (Terraform, Helm)
Planned to use JWT, OKTA
- Minimum 5 year of hands-on C++ programming
- Experience in engineering for the cloud system in C++
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Deep knowledge in functional programming, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and systems architecture
- Strong experience in database systems with both relational and NoSQL stores
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Preferably in GCP
- Expert practical knowledge on Agile and Lean processes
- Excellent English/Polish communication skills
Nice To Have Skills:
- Offer domain knowledge
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.