We offer you to join our Sabre Air Vision Intelligence Exchange Applications team. We are building self-serving applications over and above the platform depending on customer requirement.
Sabre Data & Analytics Commercial Analytics (CA) is a web application that delivers summarized and detailed insights in gaining a competitive edge for an airline’s commercial planning department.
Commercial Analytics gathers and aggregates data from multiple sources and allows You to view this data in the form of various Key Performance Indicators.
As a member of our team you will develop, code, test and debug new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software functionality. Due to nature of our product during your daily duties you will solve challenging problems from areas like data analytics or near real real-time data processing.
Join a team that works on a real product, has a great atmosphere and is full of experienced people that you can learn from. We also provide with flexible working hours, work from home and a clear career path.
- Unix/Linux environment
- Tomcat application server
- Java 8 (along with Maven and Gradle) for server side development
- React.JS and Node.JS for GUI development
- SQL Database
- TeamCity Continuous Integration tool
- SonarQube for Continuous Code Quality
- SVN and Git as software repositories
- 1-3 years of working experience as a QA Engineer / Tester
- Good knowledge of jUnit, Geb, TestNG
- Understanding of TDD practices
- basic knowledge of Java programming language along with Maven/Gradle
- practical knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- experience with React JS or AngularJS.
- basing SQL knowledge
- good English communication skills