Trip Data Services team is focused on designing, developing and maintaining variety of Order (aka travel record according to NDC – New Distribution Capability, IATA) services running on open systems. We are responsible for Order data distribution to internal and external customers, hosting multiple Order management services and building Order data store in modern, scalable, microservice based and Cloud oriented architecture. We employ latest technologies and practices to handle high volume of transactions supporting millions of traveling passengers daily. Our team is global with largest decision-driving group based in Krakow and implements mature Scrum processes.
Due to dynamic growth of the team we’re now looking for a candidate to join our team and take a role of
Senior Software Systems Engineering
- Work with development teams to analyze, evaluate and design alternatives and to implement process improvements
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and assist in problem solving in both development and production environments
- Make system more robust – monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance
- Develop and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release including: installation/packaging/deployment scripts, environment configuration scripts
- Oversee new App server deployment, server refreshes and decommissions
- Support for release and deployment of application across multiple platforms from development to production
- Provide 24/7 on-call support
‘Must have’ skills:
- Managing Unix/Linux system
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Java applications
- Experience with managing webservers, tomcat, JBOSS etc.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting etc.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Understanding of network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Knowledge of tools like Maven, Ansible, Jenkins and User experience in GIT/SVN
- Experience with complex, high-availability systems, and Capacity Planning and Change Management
- ITSM/ITIL experience
- Experience with Runbooks
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MQ
- SQL Query Skills – basic Oracle or MYSQL
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus