The Qik Solution team gives you a chance to develop your technical and business skills within a global, multi-cultural environment. The work involves building the leading development toolkit in travel and transport, designed for use within the airline by both IT and individual business unit users, in turn providing value to the Sabre business with multi-million dollar annual revenue.
To better understand what Qik Solution is, think what IDEs, like IntelliJ or Eclipse, and JRE mean for you, as Java developer. Qik Solution provides similar capabilities for travel and transport business experts. Our developers handle complexity of technologies so end user can use them in simplified and efficient way to build robotic or rich client applications. As any development toolkit, Qik solutions needs to provide wide spectrum of technologies, a potential candidate will have a chance to build expertise in. It is a mature project with well-established development process where maintenance needs are very low, and the team can concentrate on new features.
The team consists of seven people, located in Krakow and USA, involved in entire software development life cycle, including business requirements, architecture, development, quality assurance, and project/release management.
We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who like to take deep dive into technologies, understand its business value and expose it for end user of our development toolkit. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team in the position of:
- As highly autonomous team member drive testing efforts, take ownership of testing process and together with Product Architect ensure end-to-end quality of the product.
- Design, code and execute automated tests.
- Under general direction, debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Take an active part in the Agile Scrum ceremonies and artifacts and participate in full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
- Take part in researching best practices, new tools and technologies.
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
‘Most wanted’ skills
- 3+ years of working experience in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Java core programming knowledge
- Familiarity with XML, XML Schema or XPath
- Working knowledge of communication technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, SOAP or JMS
- Experience with tools supporting development process and testing, like SoapUI, SVN, Ant, TeamCity
- Practical knowledge of testing tools
- Experience with managing test cases and issue tracking systems
- Very good team work, motivation and communication/interpersonal skills
- Communicative in English
- Open and eager to learn
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with relational or NoSQL databases, experience using SQL with any major RDBMS
- Experience in conducting code review and guidance of junior developers
- Familiarity with concepts: SaaS, Robotics
- Experience in agile/iterative development
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System (Multisport)
- explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab (3D printer, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, Internet of Things devices, Access to quantum computer via IBM Cloud)
- lift your qualifications through wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees