Sabre Hospitality Solutions is a division of Sabre dedicated to serving hotel customers, providing them with multiple booking platforms, call center services, property management systems, central reservation systems, and connectivity solutions to hundreds of global internet booking channels. Mid Software Quality Engineer III - Sabre Hospitality team • Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements • Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards • Understand the business requirements, develop and automate framework from scratch and test cases using SOAP UI and Java with Rest Assured libraries • Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks • Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways and many more. • Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software faster • Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features. • Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified. • Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze and write detailed defects, and provide solutions. • Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
• 3+ years of hands-on software automation testing experience., Java or .net experience • Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks • Strong knowledge on SOAP and Rest Services and validation using SOAP UI and Java frameworks • Hands on experience in selenium and cucumber UI automation experience required • Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills. Specialized Knowledge and Skills: • Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools including Rally • Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript) • Familiarity with test automation - design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques • Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications • Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution • Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment • Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks • Hands on experience in SOAP UI for tests SOAP and Rest Services • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. • Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment. Education • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.