Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The SynXis Booking Engine is a modern high-availability web application that is public facing and serving 3 million transactions per day, in behalf of over 10,000 customers. The working environment is fast paced and challenging, yet very rewarding knowing that you are contributing to one of the highest revenue-generating applications at Sabre.
Currently we are looking for a skilled and experienced
Sr React/UI Software Engineer
• Troubleshoots and resolves defects and production issues, assist in release coverage and verification & creation and maintenance of Unit Tests.
• Under general direction, provides complex usability, evaluation, and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems, graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction.
• Creates, evaluates, and modifies prototypes to support evolving software application development.
• May develop user profiles with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analysis, may assist in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations.
• Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
• May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product in development.
• Demonstrates comprehensive and advanced knowledge of modern web technology, exercises independent judgment.
• Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects, with responsibility for overseeing and directing team member’s work.
• Actively participate in product feature and design discussions to help shape products.
• Passion to learn and bring the best engineering practices to the team.
• Develop into a well-rounded UI application developer.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
• Minimum 3 years recent related web application development experience
• Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed.
• Advanced computer software development skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Redux, AWS Cloud or Google Cloud Platform Technology
• Familiarity with server-side components such as JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
• Experience using Webpack and Babel
• Experience using version control utility: Git, SVN, etc…
• NoSQL Database Experience, GraphQL Experience
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn