Sabre is looking for an experienced Project and Program Manager to join our Global Sales Enablement Team! You will be based in one of our major centers in Krakow, Poland or Montevideo, Uruguay - reporting to a manager based in the UK. You will be an integral part of the Travel Solutions Commercial team with colleagues across The Americas, EMEA and APAC. Working closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations teams – you will create projects and programs that help our sales teams get results. You will be responsible for projects and programs that help our sales teams to be successful. You will bring your SharePoint expertise to create new ways for our teams to work and enhance existing solutions. You will own programs end to end that our sales teams use every day – working with stakeholders from across the company. Job Responsibilities: • Build tools for our teams using SharePoint and related tools • Deliver easier ways for sales teams to find the content they need every day • Manage Sales Enablement programs including New Hire Onboarding • Identify and implement improvements to Sales Enablement Reporting In this role you will gain a wide understanding of the Travel ecosystem. Working across many parts of our business means you will learn a great deal about travel technology and sales enablement. Being part of a global team is an incredible experience. Seeing projects from inception to delivery, and often continuing to evolve them is very rewarding
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint Administration skills and Microsoft Power Automate workflows. • Strong Project Management experience with virtual cross teams • An understanding of Adult Learning Principals • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. • 4-5 years relevant experience • Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills • Experience with content management (SharePoint, Seismic) and/or Customer Relationship Management (e.g., Salesforce) technology platforms • Reporting / Dashboard experience • Excellent relationship building skills Travel industry and/or a technology background are a plus
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.