Airline Distribution Performance Engineers team is looking for Senior Service Delivery Engineer within Air Products organization. Our team is engaged in delivery, performance monitoring and optimization of several products and services from broad Sabre Travel Network and Sabre Airline IT portfolio. We are focusing on technical solutions for air content distribution and work directly with suppliers (airlines, IT providers), account teams, product management and support teams. You will need to familiarize yourself with several of our APIs and applications, also with the basics of underlying technology and infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform). Being able to understand the whole end-to-end process will be the key to successfully measure and optimize performance, as well as troubleshoot issues. You will help Sabre internal teams as well as our customers to use our products efficiently, provide metrics and reports, assist in resolving problems and gather feedback on possible enhancements, to be then passed on to product management. This role involves: • acting as a consultant and an engineer of technical solutions focused on airline distribution performance • providing 2nd level support for customer support teams • conducting troubleshooting or end-to-end analysis of problems related to air content accuracy • optimizing Sabre services and products to assure air content is distributed as intended by the airlines and in a cost-efficient manner • delivering performance reports, also by presenting them to internal and external audience • acquiring necessary information from technical/analytical teams on vendor side
• Technical skills – familiarity with: - Concept of APIs - Basics of SQL, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON - Planning & tracking tools (e. g. JIRA) - Knowledge of data analysis and data presentation tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Kibana) • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English • Successful in supporting collaboration across teams, being the bridge between business and technical backend • Reliable, independent and service-oriented • Curious and open for new challenges, able to spot opportunities for expanding current role Nice to have: • understanding of airline retailing and revenue management • travel business/GDS related experience • Google Cloud Platform experience (BigQuery, Monitoring/Dashboards)
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.