Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Senior Service Delivery Engineer
GetThere is the industry’s most relied upon online travel and collaboration management solution. Designed to empower travel managers and travelers, GetThere offers highly customizable technology, extensive global services, and proven customer success. GetThere’ s custom solutions serve customers of all sizes and from all segments of business from retail to banking, manufacturing, and local and national Governments to name a few.
GetThere offers content from the Sabre travel marketplace and global distribution systems like Amadeus and Travelport. It also delivers key regional content from non-GDS sources in a seamless display. Through GetThere travelers can efficiently search and book air, car, hotel and rail content within the corporation’s policy and preferred suppliers. GetThere platform processes 12 million transactions annually and serves 11 million active users. It offers modern interfaces, fast response times and innovative features that works beautifully on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
GetThere operations has a global footprint with colleagues based in Montevideo, Krakow, and Dallas to support customers.
A Sr Service Delivery Engineer develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities.
Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
• Linux (shell scripting)
• Java or Python programming (backend)
• Understanding of Networking concepts (Routing, Traffic access lists, DNS, SSL)
• Broad understanding of Google Cloud ecosystem and hands-on experiences with its core services.
• Experience (hands on) with integration technologies such as Single Sign-On, OAuth tokens, SFTP and APIs (REST/SOAP).
• Understanding of web application servers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required for customer demos.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Deployment Automation tools (Jenkins, TerraForm)
• Version control systems (git)
• Broad knowledge of the business and functional area (Corporate systems and Corporate Travel)
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
Paid time off
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
Health and wellness
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.