Sabre Hospitality Solutions team is seeking a highly motivated Sr Software Quality Engineer. In Hospitality Solutions our Software Engineers build large, distributed, and real-time software applications that power the leading Chains and Hotels of the world. As a Software QA Engineer you will: • Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. develop and execute software test plans. • Analyze and write test standards and procedures. • Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. • Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. • Consult with development engineers, business analysts and system architects in resolution of problems. • Parallel automation by designing, coding and executing automated test scripts for stories/defects. • Document and track product testing problems. • Maintain automated regression scripts. • Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
• Minimum 3 years related experience. • Demonstrated Experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing automated tests. • Demonstrated experience in C# and/or JAVA development and building/updating custom automation frameworks. • Demonstrated experience in tools like Selenium, NUnit, Junit, Jenkins/Maven, Rest Assured, Cucumber. • Hands on Experience in UI automation using Selenium and Cucumber • Demonstrated experience with Agile tools like Rally or others. • Strong English communication skills, written and verbal. • Working with global teams. • Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills. • Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing. • Proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server. • Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development. Preferred skills: • Experience using OTA formats. • Experience with AWS, GCP – CI/CD pipeline exposure, QA automation within the deployment pipeline. • Hospitality Industry experience a plus including indirect distribution and GDS. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.