What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre! Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism? Now that we have your attention, Sabre is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping our customers (and employees) succeeds. We are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team. This particular position entails working in Service Delivery Operations 24x7 (Shift and/or On-call duty) fast paced operational environment dealing with critical high availability system(s) used by our customers (Airlines & Agencies) based all over the world providing system support, change authoring and deployments Job Description: - Responsible for the overall stability, reliability, recoverability, operability, instrumentation & performance of assigned systems - Responsible to provide technical support & resolution for issues reported by customers (calls/emails/tickets) - Responsible for responding to severity incidents, within SLA - Responsible for creation and/or maintenance of operational documentation - Represents the application(s) during Operational Calls - Oversees new App server deployment, server refreshes and decommissions - Monitors systems on a daily basis, provides health check updates, cleanup & enhance the alerting system and resolve issues flagged by the alerting systems. - Supports implementations, performs application checkouts, as needed. - Carry out On-Call rotation tasks as required by the business. - Identifies areas of the release process that can be improved with advanced scripting and automation. Qualifications Required Skills: - Highly skilled with dealing/managing Unix/Linux system - Experience to install, configure, trouble shoot applications in Java - Good understanding of TCP/IP, Load balancing tools, job scheduling tools and other network designs - Familiarity working with Monitoring and Alerting tools. - Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, in a very fast paced environment - Good Analytical capabilities & troubleshooting skills, during intense situations, where fast resolution is expected, every time - Good Multi-Tasking skills are essential to this job
- Experience working in a 24x7 fast paced Operational Environment (Shifts & On-Call Duties required) - General experience with distributed architecture and/or High Availability Systems. - Knowledge working on latest scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting etc. - Experience working with Remote Teams - Change Management Experience - ITSM/ITIL Experience - Preferred Knowledge of JIRA and/or Service Now - SQL Query Skills – basic Oracle or MYSQL - Experience with SharePoint - Experience with complex, high-availability systems - Experience with Capacity Planning - Basic knowledge and understanding of MQ - Familiar with CMDB repositories - Experience with Runbooks - Knowledge working on latest scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting etc.
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.