Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Intellisell team is made up of experts from various business domains – shopping, pricing, customer record and fulfillment. The teams are organized into 9 scrum teams (4-5 Developers/ 1-2 QAs), TPMs. This allows us to deliver innovative, best in class shopping and merchandising capabilities to our customers. By working with us, you will gain a broad experience in Sabre business domains, and utilize this knowledge and your managerial experience to build innovative solutions that will change the industry.
You will be responsible for:
• providing leadership and guidance to coach, inspire, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development;
• driving and sharing process best practices and setting standards;
• leading and directing multiple global projects simultaneously from a remote locations;
• analyzing impact of new business requirements on existing systems, architecture and performance;
• providing clear communication for your directs;
• driving effective technical & business collaboration within and across the development teams;
• coordinating important decisions with other groups involved in product development & business;
• proposing and evaluating improvement ideas to achieve outstanding performance, maintainability, operability and reliability of our systems;
• demonstrating leadership to our customers;
• guiding efforts of cross-functional global teams engaged in concurrent software development using Agile practices to deliver software solutions for the travel industry;
o Experience in overseeing the development of complex, large scale, multi-tier applications, cloud-native architecture and cloud-related technologies
o Good knowledge of modern technologies
o Understanding of matters related to Software Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration as well as knowledge of related tools, libraries & frameworks
• Responsibility and sense of ownership of supported systems and applications
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box
• Very good interpersonal skills. Ability to create an open-minded and friendly atmosphere to unlock the creative potential of the entire team
• Good communication skills in Polish and English (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to adapt, learn and develop new skills, as well as to learn and understand the business domain
• Scrum/Agile development methodology
• Travel business, related standards and technologies
Why is it worth working with us?
• Work From Anywhere in Poland: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
• Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
• Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
• Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
• Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
• My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
• Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
• Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
• Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
• Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
• Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
• Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
• Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
• Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
• Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
• English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
• Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
• GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
• Certification and tuition reimbursement
• Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
• Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
• Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
• No dress code
• Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
• Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.