Who we are
Our two scrum teams in Kraków are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle Agency Revenue Optimization suite (Commissions, Retailment and many more) for Sabre’s customers across Travel Network. We deliver front and back-end solutions (services) for Travel Network and Airline Solutions customers.
Whom we are looking for
We are looking for people dedicated to the work they do. Candidate’s ownership would be visible by taking initiative to ensure commitments are done, while keeping quality and being accountable. Priorities change often, so the perfect candidate must be open minded and self-organized.
What you will be doing
As a Test Engineer on this team, you will have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers. You will help develop test cases at the inception of new features, refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools. You will be surrounded by highly technical, young, energetic and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation.
In addition, your soft skills will be crucial to help our other QAs to increase their knowledge and productivity.
- Debugs moderately complex software products using systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Capable of working independently and with Scrum Team members
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Documents and tracks product testing results.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Conducts functional and test process consulting and coordinates testing groups.
- May conduct training on use of automated tools and processes.
- Explores opportunities for implementing new technology standards in QA environment
- Experience in design and implementation of test automation solutions.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies (3+ years)
- Selenium, Junit, TestNG, AssertJ and/or other testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Maven)
- Good programming skills (Java, JS)
- Experience in backend tests (REST)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in working with version-control system (GIT or SVN)
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Education: B.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Xpath, CSS, HTML
- Experience in working with scrum or other agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Docker, virtualization
- Grafana, or other vizualization tool for tracking, monitoring, rootcause analyzing
- Mockito, Spock
- Knowledge of cloud technologies AWS, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- ISTQB certificate
Why it is worth working with us?
- profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, life insurance and Benefit System
- lift your qualifications through challenging tasks, knowledge sharing sessions, wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
- work in modern office with comfortable location, no dress code, flexible working time and get additional day off
- use your car or bike to get to the office – free of charge parking lot for employees; get support from Eco Team
- enjoy friendly atmosphere, free gifts for employees and explore new technologies at our Innovation Lab
- join one of 10 Sabre communities and develop your hidden skills and potential; give help and get fun taking part in numerous charity actions
- recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus