Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Development of components/services according to requirements and to the required quality
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
• Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
• Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
• Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
• Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of hands on design and development experience in C++
• Well versed with object oriented methodologies
• Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
• Experience working with relational database and SQL commands
• Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
• Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
• Knowledge in Insurance – an advantage
• Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
• Stable employment – permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
• Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
• Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
• Stable project & diversified working environment
• Periodical events and contests for employees
• Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
• IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
• Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.