Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Take ownership of a continuous integration and deployment system that handles dozens of deployments per day.
- Be involved in the day-to-day configuration management of various projects.
- Help the development teams design new features and solutions from the code to the infrastructure level.
- Research and integrate new technologies into our stack.
- Service oriented and ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- DevOps concept and release life cycle:
- Deployment flow throw Jenkins
- DevOps LifeCycle
- 2 years of experience as a DevOps
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Basic DBA skills for MSSQL
- Programing experience in in SQL
- Good familiarity in Functions, Store Procedure etc.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: .Net, Java, Python, Groovy, Ruby, Perl, or similar.
- Ability to understand and write code/scripts
- Work experience in one of the following tools – SVN, GIT, ClearCase, Confluence and JIRA.
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Quick learner, independent, problem solver.
- Excellent English – MUST ** All work is conducted in English.
- Web Servers administration: Apache, node, tomcat, websphere.
- Continuous integration tools – Hudson/Jenkins or something similar.
- Build tools – maven, ant, puppet
- Availability to work occasionally outside working hours
- Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
- Apply now
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.